Thursday, August 15, 2013

30 weeks and counting

How far along? 30 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: I honestly don't know. As of three weeks ago I had gained 21 pounds

Maternity clothes? yoga pants....even elastic waste band shorts and pants are starting to hurt :/ 

Stretch marks? Don't get me started....

Sleep: Awful. And I thought I was doing so well :/ 

Best moment this week: John felt him doing something crazy in my belly earlier this week. And my in laws felt him move, that was cool.  

Movement: All the time. Morning, day, night, dead of night lol this little guy is so active

Food cravingsChocolate...lots of chocolate

Gender: Baby boy :) 

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off?  Off

What I miss: Caffeine and Sleep 

What I am looking forward to: Maternity pictures :) 

Weekly Wisdom: I could use some weekly wisdom about back pain and lack of sleep :) 

Milestones: Being at 30 weeks seems like a pretty big deal. I mean, now we're in the single digits for our weekly countdown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment